Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Story of My Life

My friend Katie over at Don't Call Me Kate is doing a blogging challenge. Every day in May there is a topic to write about if you so dare. I thought, 'what the heck. I can at least try!'

So- here it goes. Day 1 from Story Of My Life's Blog Challenge


The story of your life in 250 words or less

I was born and raised in Michigan to extremely loving, supportive parents. Growing up I was home schooled, which to most means I was sheltered, but what it really means is I was involved in way more activities than the normal high school kid. I married my first boyfriend and we have 1 son. I love Jesus. I attended Bible School in upstate NY for 1 year. I am now the wife of a medical student and a stay-at-home-mom. My dream job.

Alarmingly short :)

1 comment: